Thursday, January 7, 2010

Subscribe To My Blog Via Email!

So I was doing a little browsing around the internet for features to add to my blog, and I came across a program that will send you a notification through email whenever I post a new blog on this site. All you have to do is enter your email address in the little box to the right! Fun stuff!

PS...I'm trying to upload a photo from a family shoot I did on the weekend, but I am having issues. The uploaded photo appears muddy looking and not as colourful as the original file. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening and it's driving me crazy! So I think I will sleep on it and hopefully I can fix the situation tomorrow. Grrrr.....If any of you can think of a reason why this is happening PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment