Monday, January 18, 2010

Edmonton Humane Society Animals - Edmonton Pet Photography

I spent a few hours on Saturday at the Edmonton Humane Society and I was in puppy heaven! I love this part of my job! There were so many adorable adoptables....but sadly none came home with me, which my husband is probably thrilled about. Volunteering has been very a rewarding experience for me and I look forward to it every three weeks when its my turn for pictures. Its also quite difficult. Most of the cats don't want anything to do with me when I want their attention,  and the dogs are so happy to see someone they won't sit still. I had to clean a slobberly tongue mark off my lens at least twice on Saturday. And I'm sure the EHS staff think I am an accident waiting to happen as I perilously balance myself on the tiny window sills in order to get high enough. It's also amazing how many of the dogs know the word "treat." They could be strays with very little previous human interaction, but as soon as you ask if they want a treat, they stop dead and give that dog look. I love it!

Photobucket

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography


Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

The cats has the coolest eyes...and the saddest name "Forgotten".
Teagan Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment