Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Oliver - Edmonton Baby Photography

Here are some more photos from this week's photo session with little Oliver. He's got such a great smile!  And a special thank you to my husband's best friend for letting me use his giant Starbucks mug. I love the look Oliver is giving in the mug photo. It says to me "Yeah I'm sitting in a giant mug. What's it to yah?"  Three months old and already giving a little attitude! I've known Oliver's parents for a few years now...mommy and I used to play soccer (and we went on a girls only trip to Vegas before children) and I think daddy used to be my soccer coach. I know you will both have a tonne of fun watching your little man grow up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment