Sunday, March 21, 2010

Edmonton Humane Society Animals - Edmonton Pet Photography

I had a good day at the Edmonton Humane Society yesterday. I remembered my allergy pills and the cats all behaved! Normally the cats want nothing to do with me, but yesterday they were all rathered interested in the camera. At last check (on the EHS's adoption website) all of these cute little guys are still available for adoption. The two little dogs were part of the most recent California Cuties program that rescues small dogs from overstuffed shelters in the Fresno area and flies them to Edmonton (along with warm winter sweaters) for adoption here. Since small dogs are not often up for adoption in Edmonton, this program has been very popular and quite successful! There are also a lot of beautiful cats waiting for their forever homes. I think I photographed at least five with gorgeous, bright blue eyes! And wrapping up the pack is a blue budgie that seemd quite nonchalant with the big black camera poking through his cage.

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment