Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Everett - Edmonton Newborn Photography

This little guy was so fun to photograph and he was my first session back after a self-imposed  two month  break. I might as well out myself .....I am pregnant with our second child, and I have been VERY sick with this one. The official term is Hyperemsis Gravidarum and it's pretty awful. I literally didn't take a single picture of anything all last month! But I am doing much better and have been able to return to work, starting with Baby Everett.  So enough about me!

I forgot how tiny newborns are! Everett was so sweet. He was such a quiet little baby and has the cutest  pouty bottom lip! While I was editing these photos, my 19-month-old would point at the screen  and say "baby" and "nigh night". It was cute.

I love the little smile in the first photo. Wonder what he's dreaming about?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These photos are beautiful, Nor and Baby both look great. Congrats on your own exciting news, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Allison, these photos are incredibl!!! I just love them. And he is such a cute little guy!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely baby - and a great photo from the wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so cute baby's photography...i like it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete