Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Edmonton Humane Society - Edmonton Pet Photography

I am supposed to be doing some work right now, but World Cup soccer is on and I am finding it hard to concentrate. I don't even like the teams that are playing in this match! But this tournament only comes around every four years, so I am going to soak up as much as I can. (And in case anyone cares I am cheering for Italy)

So before I completely abandon my computer for the rest of the day, here are a few cats up for adoption at the Edmonton Humane Society. I was in this past weekend to take photos and it was the first time I had seen empty cat cages and rooms. During the previous weekend, the EHS held its first Certified Pre-Owned Cats Adoption Event. Click on the link to read more about it. But needless to say, it was a huge success. However, the shelter is starting to fill up again.

I particularly love this first kitty cause her eyes remind me of the colour of Italy's jersey ;)

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment