Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Albarda Family - Edmonton Family Photography

Hank Albarda has one of the nicest yards I have ever seen. It definitely puts my two flower pots to shame! But it was a great location for some family photos, which is where I met up with Hank, his daughter Beatrix and their kitty last week. Thanks for having me over!  And sorry I dismantled your sitting room and left before putting the furniture back! I felt guilty about that all weekend. Hope you like the photos!

Edmonton Family Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

Here are a couple of bonus photos featuring Kiss Kiss. The last one cracks me up! This was the only way the cat would look at me....holding her head straight to the camera.

Edmonton Pet Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

Edmonton Family Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment