Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Naomi - Edmonton Baby Photography

It feels like an entire season has passed since I took these photos of this ADORABLE little girl, when it's only been a few days. Hello winter!

I had a lot of fun with Naomi and her parents, even though she wasn't very happy the first time. We decided to reschedule the shoot and try again after Naomi got some sleep. It worked!  She was much happier and such a little poser! It was so difficult picking which photos I wanted to edit. I think the last picture is hilarious! Each time I put a hat on Naomi, Frankie (the family dog) kept sneaking in the background to check it out. She must have been wondering who the new baby was.

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

Teagan Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment